Word-wide shipping will be done through Canada Post services. The artist will let you know the shipping charge (if applicable) based on your address.
Shipping for Portraits
- Unframed portraits up to 11″ x 14″ will be mailed in a reinforced envelope.
- Framed portraits and the ones larger than 11″ x 14″ will be mailed in a box. Shipping charges will apply for all shipping.
Returns & Refunds
If you are not fully satisfied with the received portrait for any of the reasons below, you may return the portrait for a refund. The artist will retain the 25% non-refundable deposit for her time and materials spent, including any shipping cost for the initial mailing. Please take a photo of the received portrait and contact the artist
to claim the refund. Your photo must clearly show the damage or any other claim you are making.
You will have to pay for the return shipping.
Valid return reasons for a refund are:
- The portrait doesn’t look like the image proof the artist sent you upon the portrait completion and which you accepted
- The portrait itself or the paper is very low quality
- The portrait is damaged (stained, ripped, torn, smeared, etc.)
For framed pastel artworks, if the frame, mat or glass is damaged but the portrait itself is not damaged, you may ask for a refund for the cost of the frame only. Your picture must clearly indicate the frame damage.
Other return reasons might be considered if they are reasonable.