Word-wide shipping will be done through Canada Post services. The artist will let you know the shipping charge (if applicable) based on your address.
Shipping for Portraits
- Unframed portraits up to 11″ x 14″ will be mailed in a reinforced envelope.
- Framed portraits and the ones larger than 11″ x 14″ will be mailed in a box. Shipping charges will apply for all shipping.
Returns & Refunds
If you are not fully satisfied with the received portrait for any of the reasons below, you may return the portrait for a refund. The artist will retain the 25% non-refundable deposit for her time and materials spent. The refund will include the 75% of the portrait price plus any shipping cost you paid. Please take a photo of the received portrait and contact the artist to claim the refund. Your photo must clearly show the damage or any other claim you are making.
You will have to pay for the return shipping. Refunds will only be given for returned portraits.
Valid return reasons for a refund are:
- The portrait doesn’t look like the image proof the artist sent you upon the portrait completion and which you accepted
- The portrait itself or the paper/canvas is very low quality
- The portrait is damaged (stained, ripped, torn, etc.)
For framed artworks, if the frame or framing mat or glass (plexiglass) is damaged but the portrait itself is not damaged, you may ask for a refund for the cost of the frame only.
Other return reasons might be considered if they are reasonable.