To place a commission order, follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Pick your desired portrait medium, size and see the available pricing.
- Graphite & charcoal (black & white) pencil drawings on paper
- Pastel paintings (in colour) on Pastelmat paper
- Oil paintings (in colour) on canvas or wood board
Step 2: Submit your photo(s) by either of these options:
- Get a quote for your desired portrait and /or submit your photo(s) online
- Email the photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: IMPORTANT: Wait to hear back from the artist. The artist usually replies the same day or within a couple of days.
Step 4: Pay the required 25% non-refundable deposit fee (if the artist accepts the commission).
Step 5: Wait for the artist to complete the portrait and send you a photo for your review and approval.
Step 6: Review the portrait photo and request any changes to the portrait, if needed
Step 7: If you are satisfied with the portrait, pay the remaining balance and shipping charges. The artist will let you know the remaining amount to pay.