Graphite & Charcoal Drawings
- Full payment is not required before the start of the drawing. However, the artist does require a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the portrait price (not counting framing) in advance.
- To ease international sales, prices for commissions are in USD Dollars. Payments can be made by PayPal, eInterac bank transfer, check, money order or cash (locals from the Ottawa-Gatineau area only). Cheques and money orders should be made payable to Erika Farkas.
- The currency exchange rate can be checked with XE Currency Converter's Live Rates. If you are paying by PayPal, those exchange rates are automatically
calculated by PayPal. If you a paying by all other options, you can pay the amount converted from XE Currency Converter at the above link.
Pay safely with PayPal for your COMMISSION!
No need to have or create a PayPal account if paying by credit card.
Enter the USD price of your commission deposit or balance in the PayPal Price per Item box.
Not sure how much is the amount due? Contact the artist.
The portrait drawing
- The drawing will represent a realistic human or animal portrait drawn from a photograph that you supply.
- Only the best professional quality drawing paper such as Strathmore or Canson will be used. These are acid-free papers that will not yellow with time.
- High quality graphite and charcoal pencils will be used for the drawing
- The drawing background will be white or black, depending how you would prefer. Detailed background is possible at extra charge.
- A proof image file of the almost finished drawing will be emailed to you for approval. At that time, you may ask for changes or re-touches.
- You may ask for unlimited number of re-touches to the drawing until it meets your satisfaction
- You can order the drawing framed or unframed.
For custom sizes and preferences, please complete the form to get a quote.
GET A QUOTE
Your photograph in digital format (JPG, GIF, PNG) must be as high-resolution as possible, at least 1000 pixels on the long side, with the features of the face well visible. If you don't have a scanned image of your photograph, you may mail me the photo itself through the postal service. I reserve the right not to accept a commission where a poor-quality photograph has been supplied.
The photograph must either have been taken by yourself or you must have been given permission from its creator to use it.
- Word-wide shipping will be done through Canada Post services
- Free world-wide shipping for unframed drawings up to size 11" x 14". They will be mailed in a reinforced envelope.
- Larger unframed drawings will be mailed in a mailing tube. Shipping charges will be extra.
- Framed drawings will be mailed in a box. Shipping charges will be extra.
If you would like a quote on how much the shipping would cost, fill out all the address fields in the form.
GET A QUOTE